- Airport security proved to be No Big.
- NYC street vendor hot dogs are delish.
- The subway is not as scary or confusing as it first seems, but you need to make sure that your train is going to correct direction before you hop on it, and ride it for 8 stops.
- Shake Shack is where it's at.
- Somehow, I never ate a cupcake the whole time I was there. (I know.)
- I have never done so much walking and so many stairs in a 3-day period in my life.
- I could save a lot of money on insulin by moving to NYC (see #6).
- The PWD I met up with this past weekend were just as awesome as I imagined they would be!
- I'm converting from my old PC to a Mac. Trying to figure out a Mac after so many years is making me doubt my intelligence. But I'll figure it out.
- I want to go back to NYC!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
There is so much to recount from this weekend, but I sadly don't have the time right now to give you all of the details - I'm at work, and there is soooo much to catch up on. So, here are some highlights and thoughts from my weekend, and trip to NYC. More details coming later.
Posted by Kim