- I made it through 36 weeks of pregnancy before the inability to get a wedding ring on struck
- Not being able to easily reach my feet has meant more pedicures, and I am very okay with this
- Every so often I catch Aaron holding back a laugh (typically during a time where my belly is in my way to some degree), and when I ask, "Are you laughing at me?", and he responds, "Yes, but it's because you're cute", it then makes me smile so everyone wins
- The hospital we'll be at has some delivery rooms with jacuzzis in them, which when it comes down to it I may not even use or care about, but for now it helps me think of this "getting baby out" process as a wonderful spa-like vacation
- I can really fool myself into believing things like "infant care is a vacation"
- They have a margarita machine at the hospital right
- Okay back to topic
- I have a straight A student in there - six BPP tests, all passed with flying colors
- Speaking of colors, there's some debate over what color her enormous mop of hair will be - I vote brown (the ultrasound tech did a measurement on her hair last week [does insurance cover that?] and claims it is over an inch long)
- People smile at very pregnant ladies more than I expected
- While I may have momentarily given up on proper nutrition last week (three Oatmeal Creme Pies in one day - go ahead and judge because I don't care because pregnancy - and the second and third ones tasted like delicious, delicious guilt anyway), I'm pretty sure all the previous weeks of almonds, blueberries, and soy milk negates most of the grossness
- The Oatmeal Creme Pies are no longer in our house, so I'm once again safe
- It sounds as though ours and the royal baby will be sharing a birth month, so obvsly they will be BFF penpals
- ONE WEEK LEFT!
|Pure evil, in every possible way|